Designed for a variety of rescues the Paraguard is a compact and versatile rescue stretcher. Ideal for search and rescue operations and can be used to rescue casualties from a building collapse, industrial incidents or confined spaces.
Constructed from quality synthetic materials, stainless steal and aluminium the paraguard is impervious to oil, water, grease and other petroleum products and is resistant to rot and corrosion.
Paraguard is quick and simple to use with various straps to secure the chest arms thighs and lower legs. The head is held in place by a three point non-slip forehead strap. A figure of eight straps support the feet.
- Particularly useful for high building and helicopter rescues.
- Approved for use by many authorities including NATO.
- To enhance infection control the flaps are wipe clean and the patient pads may be detached from the base for washing.
- For storage and ease of transport the stretcher pack into a back pack supplied as standard.
- Four point lifting sling which attaches with lightwight karabiners enabling easier horizontal lifting.
- Slot in carrying handles fit onto the head and foot end of the stretcher allowing two rescuers to carry the casualty.
- A vest style shoulder harness attaches onto the handles, helping to distribute the weight of the stretcher between the rescuers.
- A foul weather sheet is available to provide protection to the casualty for rescues taking place in adverse weather conditions.
Length folded 920mm Length deployed 1820mm
Width deployed 250mm
Load capacity 136kg
This product is manufactured by Ferno. Sure-Line are a preferred distributor for Ferno.
(Click here or the link below)